The research is clear, that one of the differentiating characteristics of top performers compared to “middlers” and laggards, is that the top performers excel at Value Selling. Why is Value Selling such a key performance characteristic today, especially for growth stage organizations?
In this conversation we grab a coffee with experienced growth-stage CRO and sales performance expert Sherri Sklar, to discuss the imperative to transform from a product-led to value-centric commercial approach.
We outline the challenges to change, and discuss in detail her 7 C’s for value program success.
Checkout the episode here:
- Value selling is a key performance characteristic that sets top performers apart from middlers and laggards.
- Transitioning from a product-centric approach to a value-centric approach is essential for startups and scale-ups.
- A holistic value program should focus on the 7 C’s including: customer, competition, competence, coaching, content, customer success, and calibration.
- Implementing a value program has great benefits, and can lead to increased pipeline, improved conversion rates, and revenue growth.
- CEO support is crucial for the success of a value program, and value should be seen as a transformational strategy for the entire company.