Many organizations would like to scale their value marketing and selling with ROI calculators and sales tools. Build it and they will come right? Unfortunately, you can’t just launch a tool and expect to achieve adoption and success.
In this podcast we interview Michael Farber, founder and CEO of value tool provider The ROI Shop. We discuss the best practices for tool development, training and launch, to assure success.
Checkout the episode here:
- Adopting a value-focused approach can help sellers differentiate themselves and sell their solutions more effectively.
- ROI calculators for websites should be simple, logical, and provide believable results.
- Rolling out value-focused tools requires support from sales leadership and executive leadership.
- Enabling better interaction and collaboration among sellers can improve the adoption and effectiveness of value-focused tools.
- The key to success is to jump in with both feet, keep it simple, and focus on the two main reasons companies buy: making money or saving money.