How much does having the right language help with Value Selling?
In this Value Coffee Talk podcast we chat with veteran Value Leader Bill Liebler (NetSuite Oracle) about the importance of value language proficiency, and how essential it is to better prospect engagements and driving wins.
We discuss how he got sellers to better understand and leverage this language for success with his “Buzz Words” program, and the impacts of getting “the language of value” right.
Checkout the episode here:
- The language of value involves asking good questions and listening to customers to understand their pain points and motivations.
- Business acumen is crucial in identifying and addressing customer challenges and pain points.
- Peeling the onion and asking deeper questions helps sellers uncover the true value proposition for customers.
- Speaking in the customer’s language and articulating deliverables in their terms is key to effective value communication.
- Curiosity and a desire for development are important traits for sellers to embrace the language of value.