How do you get your sellers and success reps to adopt your new value programs?
In this episode we chat with executive consultant and performance coach Tim Ohai about change management. As we discuss this hot topic, we expose what gets in the way of change initiatives, how to motivate change, and how important different learning styles are to adopting change.
Checkout the episode here:
- Clarity is essential in articulating the problem and motivating the team to change.
- Empowerment and trust-building are crucial for creating an environment where the team can be successful.
- The why and purpose are important in driving engagement and change.
- Dealing with critics requires understanding their need for control and addressing their concerns.
- Treating sellers as human beings and understanding their psychological truths is key to driving change.